thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (RUS) possesses a wide range of know-how that enables the company to execute various projects of different scope and complexity.
Execution of feasibility studies (TEO)
- Any kinds of pre-project activities for the evaluation of investments in new construction or modernization / technical re-equipment of existing facilities (including the involvement of the parent company, if necessary)
Engineering according to Russian standards
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (RUS) is a local organization in the framework of a large international company, and it is based on the former Russian design institute Gypropolymer. We clearly envision all the local requirements and regulations in the implementation of engineering activities on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Initial data collection and its alignment with the Customer
- Preparation of technical assignment and its alignment with the Customer
- Engineering surveys management
- Project documentation on a turnkey basis (including special sections), including the representation of Customer's interests in RF State Expert Evaluation Department
- Working Documentation (Detail Engineering)
- Industrial Safety Declaration
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (RUS) is a member of the self-regulatory (SRO) non-profit organization "Neftegazokhimproekt" and granted an unlimited certificate to perform engineering services relevant to safety of capital construction projects.
Engineering according to international standards
Being a part of the thyssenkrupp Group and thanks to a tight cooperation with foreign colleagues, we have large experience in a number of international projects of various industrial plants in different parts of the world. We provide project implementation services according to international standards - both independently and in collaboration with other Group entities. We perform the following engineering works:
- Process Design Package / Basic Engineering / Front-end Engineering Design
- Detail Engineering