Reliable partner in equipment and materials procurement
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (RUS) is a reliable partner for implementation of EPC (engineering, procurement, construction) projects (projects on a turn-key basis).
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (RUS) guarantees the compliance of all competitive procedures during the selection of the supplier of equipment and/or materials, ensures optimum combination of such ratios as price and quality.
Being part of thyssenkrupp AG, an international Group, we have a possibility to purchase equipment and materials from proven suppliers using the common database of manufactures qualified in accordance with stringent standards and procedures of the concern, producing different kinds of equipment worldwide.
Vast experience in delivery arrangement
From the moment of order placement we keep a continuous control of time and quality of equipment manufacturing. Our highly qualified specialists are involved and control the execution of all the necessary tests, which result in a comprehensive report provided to the Customer.
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (RUS) has a vast experience in the arrangement of certification and customs clearance of equipment as well as its shipment.
Delivery from abroad can be also arranged on DDP terms (Incoterms 2010).
We guarantee that the delivery will be carried out in time and equipment will meet all the stated quality parameters.
An extensive list of services
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (RUS) provides a wide range of services to support the Client in equipment supply: Customer support in the procurement (procurement services), "cost + fee" and "turnkey" ("lump sum") models.
In the provision of customer support in the procurement of equipment ("procurement services" scheme), for the procurement provides full range of services, namely:
- Selection of manufacturers from the thyssenkrupp's database of qualified suppliers, market analysis and selection of new suppliers if necessary, audits
- Compilation and approval of the suppliers list for a specific order
- Negotiations on behalf of the Customer
- Compilation of the request packet
- Technical and commercial bid analysis
- Tenders organizaition and carrying out
- Choosing the suitable supplier
- Conclusion of the contract and monitoring of its execution
- Checking and approval of supplier documentation
- Organization of inspection trips to control the quality and equipment manufacturing time
- Preparation and submission to the Customer delivery schedules, preparation of reports for the Customer
- Organization of equipment shipment
- Organization of certification and customs clearance of equipment
- Participation in the acceptance of the equipment at the factory, at the customer's site
When implementing such models as the "cost + fee" or "turnkey" ("lump sum"), thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (RUS) covers all the purchases. At the same time, by mutual agreement, it is possible to involve the Customer at all stages of work .
In addition, we can organize mixed schemes for the purchase of equipment in accordance with the Customer wishes.
We guarantee that the delivery will be carried out in time and the equipment will meet all the stated quality parameters.